Kawakawa Mānuka & Lime Oil
Oosh Kawakawa uses a natural method that extracts all the healing goodness of Kawakawa leaves (scientific name Macropiper excelsum) without compromising its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Kawakawa is a plant found in the New Zealand native bush and has been used for centuries by Maori for its incredible healing properties. We've combined Kawakawa with the perfect carrier of Pure olive oil, with added Sweet almond oil which is rich in vitamins A, D and E, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Together the Kawakawa and Pure olive oil is a powerful healer for inflamed skin. It has a natural light scent of beautiful sweet Lavender with a dash of Vanilla essence and is absorbed quickly into the skin.
Manuka - A multi-purpose oil renowned for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that effectively cleans the skin naturally. This oil has a wide range of uses such as treating acne, as well as reducing general redness and inflammation by clearing congested pores. You can also use to naturally treat cuts, abrasions, and to support wound healing by killing infection-causing bacteria. Research shows that Mānuka oil contains a vast range of terpenoids that inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi. It is 30x more powerful than Tea Tree Oil and is considered to be one of the most potent 100% natural disinfectants on the planet.
Lime - A multi-purpose essential oil which has amazing natural healing ability to prevent scarring.
Directions: Smooth this oil onto your skin (after a shower or bath is best) to experience its healing effects, or use it as a base for your own skincare products - butters, soaps, shampoos, lotions and balms.
OOSH Kawakawa Oil uses:
* Stops itching very quickly once applied to your skin
* Is rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds, soothing and healing itchy and painful eczema, psoriasis, acne and rashes
* Is a perfect light oil to help with your baby's nappy rash (use our Kawakawa Balm as a future barrier cream between nappy changes)
* Soothes and heals acne and other skin scars - the zinc, and vitamins A and D in the sweet almond oil offer a further layer of healing and lighten and smooth acne scars
* Will stop the itching quickly on insect bites, and also can be used as an effective natural insect repellant