Kawakawa Hair Repair & Treatment Oil
OOSH's hair oil has a unique blend of natural healing oils such as Argan oil and Castor oil which is important for hair growth, mixed with a range of cosmetic grade essential oils to promote hair growth, treat the scalp for ailments such as dandruff, head lice, psoriasis of the scalp and more.
Oosh Kawakawa uses a natural method that extracts all the healing goodness of Kawakawa leaves (scientific name Macropiper excelsum) without compromising its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Kawakawa is a plant found in the New Zealand native bush and has been used for centuries by Maori for its incredible healing properties. We've combined Kawakawa with the perfect carrier of Pure olive oil, with added Sweet almond oil which is rich in vitamins A, D and E, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Together the Kawakawa and Pure olive oil is a powerful healer for inflamed skin. It has a natural light scent and is absorbed quickly into the skin.
Directions: Smooth this oil onto your scalp and hair when required (the night before a shower or bath is best) to experience its healing effects.
OOSH Kawakawa Oil uses:
* Stops itching very quickly once applied to your skin
* Is rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds, soothing and healing itchy and painful eczema, psoriasis, acne and rashes
* Is a perfect light oil to help with your baby's nappy rash (use our Kawakawa Balm as a future barrier cream between nappy changes)
* Soothes and heals acne and other skin scars - the zinc, and vitamins A and D in the sweet almond oil offer a further layer of healing and lighten and smooth acne scars
* Will stop the itching quickly on insect bites, and also can be used as an effective natural insect repellant